Sunday, December 21, 2008

Payton's School Program and Christmas Party



Payton had her school Christmas program on Thursday night. The preschool and Pre-K classes combined to perform their program. The preschool were the cutest little angel band (of course, I'm not partial or anything). Payton wore a little angel dress and cut-out wings. She didn't do anything too embarrassing. The worst she did was play with her tongue and open and close her mouth like a fish. She did seem a little distracted sometimes. She kept looking behind her at the star, the bell and the other angels. They sang about 10 songs and the pre-K had some speaking parts. It was all very darling, and Scott and I were very proud.





On Friday, Payton had her Christmas (pajama) party at school. I was in charge of organizing the parent's role in it which was pretty simple - cupcakes, fruit, paper goods and a game. But, I felt I had to hang around all morning. Ian seemed to have a great time. The game we planned was Christmas picture bingo, where the kids place an M&M on the picture when it was called. Some of the kids actually played while others just ate the M&Ms. My two children fell in the latter category. And once Payton's M&Ms were gone she complained that she didn't have enough for the game. When Ian finished his, he just went off to play.




No comments: