Sunday, July 5, 2009

We love Daddy.


It's so nice to have Daddy home. The last 3 days between Beech mountain and when Daddy arrived seemed like the longest days out of all of them in June. They just dragged on. We got to hang out with Daddy for one whole day before we left for Atlanta. The kids spent most of the day with him just playing. They spent the whole afternoon hanging out in our backyard in the pool. When I saw what they were doing in the pool, I just kept thinking, this could end up on America's funniest videos. Daddy always seems to think up funny things to do. I don't think I would ever suggest to the kids - hey, why don't we jump off of a couple of chairs, over the water hose and into and overfilled kiddie pool. The kids (and Daddy) had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott always had the best ideas when Cathy and I hung out with him as kids! I remember going to Chuckie Cheese and him throwing us in the balls, or at McDonald's and him climbing around the things with us.

P.S. Those are some of your best pictures yet! Good job! :)