t there about 5 till noon. I had talked to Scott about 10 minutes till noon and he was on his way. The mission project for VBS was the Heifer project and collecting items for the local Humane Society. We had a presentation from someone from the Humane Society. It was 10 minutes after noon and Scott wasn't there. I was a little worried. I text him and he said that he was on his way - he had gone to the wrong church.....Now, I know that earlier in the week I had told Scott that Payton was going to VBS at Augsburg. Somehow, he ended up at St. Johns (where Payton goes to school). Evidently, they were having some type of end of VBS thing going on as well. Scott sat for a while at St. John's when one of my friends (who is a mom that I know from Payton's class) asked what Scott was doing there. She set him straight.
Scott arrived at Augsburg at 12:20. Thank God the presentation from the Humane Society took a long time. Scott got to see all of Payton's program.
Payton did very well. She actually sang this time and did the hand motions. She was given a triangle to play, but that seemed to be discarded early on in the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment