Last weekend (Mother's Day weekend) I went to Phoenix to help clean up our house there for new renters. An added bonus was seeing my friends :) It was a quick trip, exhausting, but very productive. And it was great to see my friends.
Daddy was left behind with the kids. Poor Ian had a fever Thursday and Friday. He was better Saturday, but still wasn't eating very well. It turns out that he had Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease which is contagious. I, apparently, have never had it before. So, on Monday, Mommy wasn't just tired from the trip, I caught HFMD too! Anyway, I won't supply the details here, but the first part of the week was all a blur. And all of a sudden, it's been a week since I was gone.
So, even though Ian was sick, Daddy still snuck in a trip to a Lego exhibit and a Megalodon Shark exhibit in Raleigh.
WALL-E
I bet that left a nose print.
I sometimes feel like these sculptures.
NC Museum of Natural Sciences
Megaladon (enormous extinct shark) exhibit
My kids next to skeleton of a whale.
Kids looking at fake snake - that rhymes!
Daddy, we're done.
Actually, I think they said, 'Daddy we're tired. Can we go home now?'
1 comment:
No way! That's a real snake!
- Daddy
Post a Comment