Candy! Candy! Candy!
But, first let's start with the carving of the pumpkin.....
Scott got all wrapped up in 1) his power tools....and 2) this Star Wars thing....
| Any guesses as to what this is? |
Scott did most of the carving out in the garage - mostly to save me from having to clean up the pumpkin spray mess....notice the shirt and half of Scott's face (he was wearing goggles :)
Our two Captain Rexes met up with their friend Eliza who lives down the street, and then we were off prowling for tricks and treats.....
After about 30 minutes, Ian said, 'I'm done. I want to go home!' He was ready to dive into his loot already. I do have to admit that Ian's pumpkin was about half full and was pretty heavy for him. Payton wasn't tired, yet. We pushed Ian a little longer and in the end, Ian and I came home early while Eliza's dad took her and Payton around to other houses for a little while longer.
Ian and I handed out more treats while we waited for Payton to come back home. Then Payton wanted to hand out some candy.
Happy Halloween Everyone!
3 comments:
Blake and I can't stop laughing...only Scott would think to use power tools to carve a pumpkin! :) Samuel looked at the last pic and yelled "Darth Vader"!! Samuel also said "that's just weird" when we told him how Dr. Scott carved it! :)
Post a Comment