Payton is a very sweet girl. She likes to sidle up next to you and tell you how she feels, especially if she's in a lovey mood. There have been many occasions whe she'll grab my hand and rub her head against my arm and say, 'I love you, Mommy' and my heart just sighs.
She is also very articulate. She usually has commentary on everything and comprehends a great deal for a 6 year old.
She is still my little baby girl, and I love her so much!
We spent her birthday at Legoland and the Legoland water park. For her birthday she wanted to get a caricature drawn of herself. She chose to be drawn as Princess Leia. She wasn't so sure about the final product because she was hoping that Leia would be holding a gun....I don't know what to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment