Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break I - Legoland Discovery Place

We had a staycation during Spring Break this year.  One day we went with some friends to the Legoland Discovery Place and SeaLife Aquarium in Grapevine.

We have been to the Discovery Place before. The kids enjoyed being there with friends though. And I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't overly crowded. I think Lego limits the number of guests, so that everything is manageable.

There was a new ride that we hadn't seen before..... 

The kids enjoyed driving, except when they had to contend with the littlest girl out there who didn't quite understand what she was suppose to do. Poor thing. She caused quite the traffic jam.




 This was our first time at SeaLife. It was a little shorter than I expected, but was still had some beautiful displays.










For dinner we ate at the Twisted Root (yummy hamburgers!) and visited the fountains at the Shops at Legacy.

No comments: