Saturday, December 13, 2008

SciWorks


Yesterday, SciWorks had and open house (for free), so we went and met our friends Samuel, Sarah, and Jill there. SciWorks is a science museum that has a dinosaur traveling exhibit right now. At first I was a little worried the kids might be scared of the dinosaurs, but I was wrong. Ian kept saying, 'Dinosaur, ROAR!' Payton was excited to see a Myasaurus (I know I spelled it wrong, but that's the way it sounds.) because Go, Diego, Go! had an episode with one in it. It was a nice museum that entertained the kids for about an hour and a half. It was a little too cold for us to go to the outside exhibits (39 degrees), so we'll probably go back when it's warmer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like Ian got a hair cut...how'd it go?

Laura said...

He actually hasn't had a haircut since his first one. He'll probably get another one soon, so I'll let you know how it goes.