has been busy and a little long for the whole family. Scott flew to Dallas on Tuesday to look for a rental home for us. I don't think I've posted it officially that we are moving to Plano, Tx. Scott took an intensivist position (that's a critical care Dr.) with Questcare and will be at the Medical Center of Plano.
We are excited to be moving back to the same state as our families. We will be closer (in distance) to some, but at least we'll be, at most, a 7 hour drive to everyone.
The kids missed Daddy this week, but were excited to see all the pictures that Daddy sent of the houses that he looked at. Payton definitely had her favorite - the sliding house (it had all hard wood floors). Unfortunately for her we didn't pick that one, but Ian was a little more reserved. I think Ian is still somewhat trying to wrap his head around us moving. He keeps asking if his toys are going to move with us. It's like he's double checking to make sure we won't change our minds.
Payton is excited about the move, but occasionally she'll comment, 'but, I like my school....'.
I'm starting to get excited. We have quotes from two moving companies and will make that decision soon. Alot of the homes that Scott looked at are really nice and they are in areas that will be nice live in - parks nearby, good schools, and good running routes.
Anyway, Scott came back Saturday. We were all thrilled to have him home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment