
This weekend was fun for the kids and I. Questcare (Scott's employer) rented out a water park just for their employees and employee-families. Unfortunately Scott was working, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to take the kids to Hawaiian Falls Waterpark. The kids got to experience a lazy river and a wave pool for the first time. There were also 3 water slides suitable for the kids, but Payton was the only one that did all of them. Ian liked the smallest one. The others were a little intimidating. Payton was very courageous in the wave pool. I had to stick close to her because she would get in over her head after she jumped one too many waves. Ian on the other hand was pretty content just sitting in an inner tube that Mommy held on to while riding the waves. We had complementary snow cones, drinks, ice cream and hot dogs! It was a great afternoon.Their favorite balloon was the ladybug.
1 comment:
How fun! Love the top pic of the kids and the bottom one of Ian...I just want to eat him up in that one! And is that a SMURF balloon (mushroom) that I see? How fantastic is that?
Post a Comment