It just so happened that FC Dallas was playing the Houston team....excuse me for a second while I look up the name....the Houston Dynamo.
Opa, Scott, and the kids went to game. It was at 3pm Saturday afternoon.
I think they had a good time. They all received free blow horns, called vuvuzelas. (I never knew what these were called. They are very loud and annoying - especially when blown in the house.) The kids each got a number one finger, a bottle of gatorade, and a big pretzel. After the pretzel, things settled down a little bit and Ian fell asleep. Ian played a soccer game in the morning and the week was catching up with him.
I think they got a little hot. So, after the first half, they moved to the shady side of the stadium which was much better.
Ian woke up for the second half. The kids had a hard time following the game, but the outing was fun because they were with Daddy and Opa :)
No comments:
Post a Comment