Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Opa!

Last weekend, Opa and Kennedy came up and we celebrated Opa's birthday. It was also a nice opportunity for Opa and Oma to see each other. Oma's been up here in Plano doing physical therapy for her shoulder.


Leo and Scott played golf and tried out Opa's new GPS golf watch. This watch can tell you, no matter where you are, how far you are to the hole. Evidently, the watch worked great. But, I don't know if it really improved their game much.


Of course, no birthday would be complete without a cake :)







This was the second time I've used this cake pan. It turned out much better this time. The first time, it was a little lop-sided..... Yes, that's suppose to be a soccer ball.....not a flying saucer.


The weather was pretty nice, so Oma and I took the kids out to a park.


1 comment:

Katie said...

your cake turned out so cute... also I love when I hear other people call their grandparents Oma and Opa. It reminds me of my own...:)