Yesterday, the kids and I went to their first little league baseball game. Our friend, Reese, was playing in the game. The weather was gorgeous and we needed something to do in the afternoon. Daddy was working. The field was in a beautiful location. There were several large trees around that shaded the stands and half the field. It took a little while for the kids to warm up to the situation, but I brought some toys for them to dig around in the sand and dirt with. Then after the ice pops, they felt right at home. Oh, and then they found the mud. I barely caught them before they dove in. I think they still had a great time, and Reese won his game.
Some of my peas are ready. I got to pick about a handful. I'm not sure what got the one on the right. I'm hoping it was a bird and not an insect.
No comments:
Post a Comment