This afternoon, Payton decided that the basketball goal was now a mobile toy. This goal is a couple of feet taller than she is. She learned that she was strong enough to lift it up and move it. At first, I didn't know what was going on because I was fixing supper. Then after I figured it out, I let them have a little fun with it because they were letting me fix supper.
For all parents out there, you know that when the kids are busy, there's part of you that is rejoicing. Then there's another part of you that's wondering if you should go see if the kids are doing something they shouldn't be doing. But, you really don't want to bother them. At the same time, you are dreading the inevitable, 'thump' followed by crying.
I had to intervene with them trying to slide off my bed using the basketball hoop. The other applications were benign and cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment