I didn't have to cook a turkey this year. We were invited over to our friends Bill and Robyn's house for the occasion. I just signed up to bring a pumpkin pie and corn casserole.
Daddy had to work this morning. The kids and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Payton really got into the singing and dancing. Ian just wanted to dance around instead of watch it.
It was time for us to go to our friend's house. The kids were up on a stools playing computer. Ian was getting down when he started screaming... and bleeding from his mouth. He hit his bottom left tooth while getting off the stool. (He's gotten up and down from the same stool millions of times before! Why did he hurt himself now??!?!?!?)
He cried for a while. Didn't really want to be held. Absolutely refused to take ibuprofen.
His tooth wiggles when I touch it :(
And the tooth is outlined in red where it meets the gums.
I hope my poor baby doesn't lose his tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment