Saturday, February 13, 2010

WWE - Snow Again!




Well, we didn't get a foot of snow like Dallas did, but we were on the northern fringe of the last storm that barreled through the country. We got about 2.5 inches of snow last night.


It was beautiful, light flakes. They piled on the trees and bushes, but didn't stick too much to the road. But, it's still cold and wet enough that Scott and I won't venture out on the roads - at least this morning.

I went out before daylight - because I was up with the kids (of course). I really enjoy this time of day.

















I made a big breakfast for us all. Daddy got his in bed.






And then the whole family ventured out.




There was just enough snow for Daddy and I to go sledding a couple of times. The kids, evidently as Payton said, 'are done sledding for the winter.' 



No comments: