I know I haven't blogged in ages, so I'm going to be doing a little catching up over the next few posts. I have lots of excuses as to why I haven't blogged, but no one really wants to hear them because it's the usual holiday business. Just pretend that you understand, forgive me, and we'll move on :)
So, with that all said, we had a very nice holiday. The kids were out of school for 2 full weeks! so we tried to stay busy to ward off boredom.
We had a little Christmas at home before we joined up with the rest of the family for a total of 4!!! Christmas celebrations! (Seriously, it was out of control....)
At home, the large gift for the kids was the Lego Death Star. The kids have been drooling over this for the last 5 months, so this was the big present from Mommy and Daddy.
This set is huge. It has over 3800 pieces! Hopefully, it will take the kids (and Dad) a while to put together - I'm thinking at least a couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment