Sunday, January 23, 2011

Payton's Ballet Class

Payton's ballet school had an open class, or sorts, that the parents could sit in on. The ballet school only does one recital in May, so this is just for the parents to get an inside peak to a class.

Payton wanted me to try to catch her in her jumps, but of course this is really difficult to capture.

All the same, as a mother, I thought she was adorable and did a great job. So here are some pics and videos of Payton practicing her ballet.








3 comments:

Jill said...

She looks soooo sweet! She has those leaps down pat, doesn't she? Sarah just started ballet...her coordination isn't quite "there" yet! :)

Laura said...

What can I say? ....I'm a proud Mama. It's fun to watch Payton. Sarah will catch on quickly. I bet she's adorable in her little outfit.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.