Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ian's School Christmas Program

Ian did a great job at his school's Christmas Program. All the 3 and 4 year olds sang about 5 songs. They sounded pretty good. Ian stayed focused for most of the program. By the last song, there were a couple of yawns and funny hand motions going on...


I did not have front row seats, as the video seems to show. Payton and a bunch of other kids got to sit down front on the floor. I let Payton take my camera phone :) She did pretty well considering she's six :) At one point I was worried that she would just make one long video of the entire performance. But no, she recorded each song, individually.


This video is the shortest one she took. The other videos are of the songs and end up being huge files. I have to take them into iMovie to edit, but haven't got the energy to do that yet, so.....here you go.







No comments: