Payton had her Thanksgiving program today. She did a great job, and the whole thing was very sweet and cute. The preschool and pre-K performed several songs and a poem. The preschool children were dressed like pilgrims and the pre-K were Native Americans. Payton was very excited about the program and was thrilled when I told her that Ian and I would be there. After the program, we had a Thanksgiving feast (potluck). The tables were decorated with a turkey and a placemat that Payton had helped make.
Ian behaved very well during the program. I was a little worried about how he would be because I was up with him 3 times last night for about an hour each time. He didn't have a fever and he has had a cold for about 5 days. He just couldn't get comfortable. I gave him ibruprofen, but that didn't seem to help. We ended up on the couch watching something on TV a couple of times until he fell asleep because nothing I did calmed him down. So this morning I called the doctor. I dropped Payton off at school and was a the Dr.'s by 8:30. Sure enough, Ian has a double ear infection! - poor little guy. I'm relieved to know the source of his uncomfortableness and I'm thankful today isn't Thanksgiving Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment