We had a light dusting of snow last night! I watched the weather and knew it was a possibility, but the kids had no idea. So when they first saw it, I don't think either one of them knew whether to be excited or not. Ian seemed very perplexed about the whole sight. Payton understood it was snow, but since it's her first experience with it (that she remembers), she didn't know what to do with it except look at it.
There really wasn't enough to make snow balls, and it was pretty icy. When I handed Ian a little snow ball, he imediately dropped it. We accidently left the sand box open and I think Ian had the most fun seeing the snow in it.
3 comments:
Hey sis, I'm going to be jealous for 30 seconds....o.k. Now, I'm going to be thankful that I don't live where I have to worry too much about the white stuff and what it does to transportation, etc. Enjoy it!!!
what were you doing posting at 4 in the morning??
I posted that at almost 7 in the morning here (the kids were up and watching TV). I don't know how they choose what time zone time to put with each post.
Post a Comment