Friday, February 6, 2009

Daddy Cross-Cover Blogger - Day 1


Good morning. Daddy is covering the blog for the next four days. Mommy is out on a girl's weekend in phoenix. This of-course means I have the kids for four days straight (gulp). I have no clue how laura does this on a daily basis without drinking heavily. 

Anyway, last night after we dropped off mom we swung by the mall in Charlotte which includes a Disney store. As was anticipated by my wife there was no way I was getting out of there without WALL-E stuff. I'm such a sucker. This is just the beggining of the WALL-E theme. 

Yes, that is a Play-Doh "I-Bot" (Ian talk for WALL-E).

We headed to the Greensboro Childrens Museum this morning, and it was awesome! The
 kids had been there before, I had not. That being said, P wanted to show my the whole museum in about 20 minutes - dashing from section to section. Ian was doing his best to keep up. We went around the whole museum 2.5 times (0.5 includes an extra stop at the train tables.)

We considered many career options at the museum: Nascar driver (Left turn only payton!), Police man, NBA player, Construction & Subsequent Demolition, Rockstar, Dinosaur wrangler, Physicist, and finally doctor (NO!!). 













You got to love
it when one of your children discovers one of Newton's laws. This process was repeated at least 15 times, with medium size green balls hitting the ceiling, floor, the hoop, small children, little old ladies in walkers.....





No this is not a WALL-E made out of FLOAM. 



Don't be silly.








We rounded out the day with a trip to Wal-Mart knowing I forgot something, and dinner at the Mexican Food restaurant I don't remember.

Bring on tommorow!

No comments: