IKEA comes to Charlotte and the van Poppels have to make a special trip to get our Swedish meatball fix! The IKEA is about an hour away from our house. We decided to trek down there today to walk around have lunch and then hit Trader Joe's on the way home. We arrived at IKEA 15 minutes after it opened and the parking lot, which hold 1700 cars, was about 75% full. It was crazy! We seemed to be drawn to the orange furniture....but no large purchases today.
We were having a great time until I tried to show Daddy something and Ian used the opportunity to run off. It took us about 3 minutes to find him and I think it was about the longest 3 minutes of both of our lives. At first I thought he must be close by, but then I didn't see him anywhere. Then an IKEA employee saw Ian by himself and grabbed him - thank God!
No comments:
Post a Comment