Monday, February 23, 2009

Is that Michael Jordan? or Larry Bird?



So Daddy has set up a new game for Payton and Ian to play. He's taken my bench (exercise equipment) and set it up about 3-4 feet from the basketball hoop. I'm impressed with the coordination of these kids. Payton runs, jumps off the bench and (sometimes) makes a basket. Ian already has his form down for free throws!

On a different note entirely: Ian's making progress in the napping arena (I hope). For the last two days, he's gone to sleep on his own and hasn't fussed about it. I've been reading to the kids together and then tell them to go to their room. Ian goes to his room, sometimes with a little help and then I ask him if he wants the door open or closed. He says, 'open'. I've left it open; he reads books and then crawls into bed by himself :)

No comments: