Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nappy, nappy

Today was not a good day for naps....on a bed. Ian fell asleep this morning in the car on the way home from the grocery store - that lasted 10 minutes. Then during his usual nap time, he fell asleep right next to his door. I couldn't open the door when he started crying about 25 minutes later because he was trying to go back to sleep - next to the door. I finally got him to roll a little to the side. I picked him up and he fell back asleep for about 30 minutes on my shoulder. Payton fell asleep in her chair. She woke up with a neck-ache. At least they napped...

Then we met Samuel and Sarah for a play date at Confluence Coffee where Jill and I got to sip hot chocolate while the kidd0s drove cars, slid down slides, and climbed places where they weren't suppose to.

Daddy's on-call tonight at the hospital. The kids are playing at camping right now while I steal some time away to blog :) Payton is usually the instigator and narrator in the pretend play and I'm amazed how Ian catches on and plays along with her. If Payton wasn't such a talker when she plays I'm sure I wouldn't have a clue as to what they are up to.


No comments: