Wednesday, June 3, 2009

End of the year party


Payton's class had their end of the year party at Triad Park today. I've never been there before - but was impressed with the trails and two large playgrounds. The park had a couple of other classes of older kids there today, so it was a little crowded at our playground. And it was a sultry sunny day. But, new playground + lots of friends = good time. By noon, I was ready to get the kids out of there though. They were turning red and getting too hot.

I thought that the kids would fall asleep on the way home, but no luck. Neither one of them took a nap today. Well, take that back, Ian slept for about half an hour on the drive to the park. Ian was ready for bed tonight. Hopefully, he'll sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: