Thursday, June 4, 2009

Payton's Last Day of Preschool

Payton had her last day of preschool today. I was a little sad picking her up from school for the last time this year. It was almost like the first day of school where I felt a little out of sorts. My baby is growing up (very quickly it seems). Beginnings and Ends make you reflect on what has transpired up to that point. Payton has grown up a lot since she first started preschool last August. She was barely out of pull-ups when she started and now she rarely has an accident. She knows the days of the week, the months and can count. She's starting to know her letter sounds and is starting to spell. I know this summer will be busy and she'll continue to change, as always. But today was a a good day to look back and sigh, smile, and tear up a little.


No comments: