As soon as we heard that Lucy was diagnosed with H1N1, I decided to keep the kids isolated, just in case. I could just see Payton's entire Pre-K class coming down with swine flu - not a good scenario. So far, Ian has shown some symptoms. He started having a runny nose on Tues. that seems to be getting progressively worse. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. He might have a mild temperature today - he's just a little grumpy. He's still drinking fluids, but all he wants to eat is 'chippys' and pretzel sticks. Payton might be a little stuffy, but she was like that before Daddy came back from Dallas.
Kevin, Dawna and the kids are suppose to come for visit on Monday. I hope that still happens, but we'll have to see how everyone and everything progresses. I've told Scott not to touch anything outside the bedroom and I'm constantly washing my hands. Ian's been coughing into his sleeve (most of the time) and I've told Payton to try not to touch Ian.
No comments:
Post a Comment