Friday, October 9, 2009

Watch out for those bees!


On Wednesday, we went down to East Spencer to visit Dan Nicholas park with the crew. We weren't there 5 minutes, when Kiera got stung by some type of bee. The bees were all over the playground there which made the start to the trip a little anxious. But, there was much more for the kids to see and do. We virtually had the whole park to ourselves.
Ian wasn't as scared as he has been on the train. And He actually could sit by himself on the carousel this time. Payton wanted to be on the giraffe on the carousel. The mini-zoo was nice and the weather was great.
Unfortunately, Kevin and I spent lunch with a sandwich in one hand and something in the other to swat away the bees while we ate. This time Kaylee was the one stung, but she shrugged it off pretty quickly. We finished walking around the wildlife area and headed home.

I got to sit in the very back of the car between Kiera and Kaylee. We were all asleep when I vaguely started to hear coughing coming from Kaylee. As I was waking up, I hear her vomit right between us. I groggily grabbed a towel and a plastic bag. She only threw up one more time. For what ever reason, it didn't phase me much. I think it helped that my sinuses were a little stuffed up.

Anyway, when we got back to the house, it was playtime as usual. The girls really enjoyed playing freeze-tag with Uncle Kevin.

No comments: