I feel like this is going to be a lazy week. Yesterday, we went to the Y in the morning - and that was it. We played outside with our new Backyardigans splash pad. The box that the splash pad came in made it look alot better than it really was, but the kids had fun with it anyway. It's been rather warm in the afternoons - in the 90s and humid. Our grass needs to be watered, but I haven't had the activation energy to do it yet. I'm hoping that if I just keep moving the kids sprinklers around, the grass will get enough water.
I am starting to think about packing and getting everything ready for our trip to Arkansas on Friday. We are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa Grote. We are flying out of Charlotte at 7 am. Charlotte airport is a 70 minute drive from our house. At least we arrive in Arkansas at 11 am, but it will be a long day.
Ian is ready to go.
1 comment:
haha! I love how the chemist in you uses "activation energy" for motivation! :)
Post a Comment