Thursday, August 14, 2008

Toilet Paper Everywhere

I think Ian has a facination with paper goods. He found the stash of toilet paper and paper towels in the hall closet and decided to have a little fun with them. We sometimes keep a gate up at the top of the stairs so I don't have to worry about them going up and down and up and down and...you get the idea. So Ian decided that the rolls of paper towels and TP would be fun to throw over the gate. He would actually take a little running start, lift the toilet paper over his head, chuck it over the gate, and giggle while he watched it bounce down the stairs. He thought he was so smart.
Ian's facination with TP carried over into another incident. I was making supper and I thought the house seemed a little quiet. Anytime things go quiet around a house with two kids under the age of 4, something's usually amiss. Payton was playing on the computer. I went searching for Ian, and he was in my room picking up a toy, grinning up at me. I sent him back to the play room and didn't think anything of it - until bathtime. I walk into our bathroom and all of the toilet paper next to our toilet had been unrolled onto the floor. I asked Ian if he had unrolled the TP, and he looked at me like he had no clue as to what I was talking about - little stinker!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it's Freudian

Laura said...

Putting that psychology degree to good use I see.

Anonymous said...

Hope it helps!
;)