I know I'm biased, but my kids were pretty cute today. During nap time, Payton usually just plays in her room. She takes a nap maybe once or twice a week. Today was no exception. She played very well by herself even though I usually insist she MUST take a nap. Well, when I went to get her out of her room today, she had clothes sprawled all over the place. She had taken out some of her and Ian's clothes and put them on, in layers. She had two of her shirts on, one of Ian's shirts, a diaper, a pair of shorts and two pairs of panties. She said, 'Mommy, I tried to get dressed all by myself.' I think she actually matches. The monkey shirt pulls it all together.
Then she was playing with her little stamps with animals and flower on top. I walk into the kitchen and she has them all lined up. I asked her, 'What are they doing, Payton?' and she replies, 'They're going to church.' I asked her where the pastor was, but she didn't know.
We had spaghetti for supper, and I think it's Ian's favorite meal. He's usually very passionate about it. We had a bath directly after supper.
No comments:
Post a Comment