Monday, November 10, 2008

Ian's OK

Ian's limp is pretty much gone. He still hops more than he used to when he runs, but you can't tell there was ever anything wrong when he walks now. Scott and I are very relieved and very thankful that we have two healthy, happy (most of the time) children :)

We went to an arts and crafts store this morning because my a & c supplies are lacking. Payton asks about 10 times everyday about making something. We cut, color, paint, glue just about everything we can get our hands on. I thought this kind of things would be better once she got to school because they do arts and crafts almost everyday, but I think it's just gotten worse. She's gotten a taste of it and won't let it go. I guess we all are like that though.

This afternoon we had a play date at a coffee shop with a play area. The kids were done after about an hour, but it was a nice hour.

2 comments:

Nels said...

Good news. My man's tough; I knew he'd pull through.

Think Payton might be the future artist in the family? Perhaps someday she might live in a one-room studio apartment in Rome decorated with her own eclectic oil paintings and B&W photography, incense burning and beatnik music playing in the background. :)

Laura said...

That would be interesting....but Payton insists she's going to be a chef when she grows up :)