Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainy day fun

We had a rough night last night with Ian. He didn't get a good nap yesterday and we had company last night, so I thought he would have slept all night soundly. But he was up a couple of times; only went to sleep after some ibuprofen; and was up at 5:10 this morning. Scott and I didn't feel up to church, knowing that Ian wouldn't be an easy person to deal with at church. So we stayed home.


It's a COLD and rainy day. We've had rain all day and it's 33 degrees. We're expected to get snow late afternoon into the evening with a chance of 4 - 8 inches of accumulation. Since we weren't going anywhere, Daddy decided to build a fort with the kids. It ended up being a large tent and Payton decided to decorate it :)




Earlier in the day, Ian was watching Daddy get dressed and do his hair. Ian told Daddy, 'Fix hair?' - Ian wanted his hair fixed too. Daddy combed his hair and then Ian wanted 'Goop' Daddy obliged - I'm thinking this isn't the best look for my little boy.

No comments: