Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bee sting #2 and #3 go to....


ME! I was stung on my belly and calf while mowing the yard. OUCH! I've never been stung before. Poor Ian - it really hurts. The garden is attracting bees which is a good thing for my vegetables, but evidently they don't like it when I mow. I'm okay - no big allergic reaction, although I took Benedryl just in case.
Other news...Everyone knows that Payton is potty training. She's doing a pretty good job with peeing in the potty, but not so well with pooping. Today we had another poopy accident while Payton was in her big girl panties. I usually clean out the soiled underwear in the toilet and I leave them there while I get Payton dressed. Then I take them downstairs to the laundry. Well, the next thing I know there's Ian holding Payton's soiled panties in his hands saying, 'Uh, uh.' which means 'Here you go, Mommy. I got these for you.' Yuck.

Payton is getting to be such a big girl. She asks tons of questions, tells stories, and now builds her own towers with Legos. She said that the Lego people and cat were surfing.

5 comments:

The Hawg said...

I can't believe that you are almost 32 years old and you have just received your first bee sting. Didn't you mow the lawn and do other yard work when you were growing up? Oh yeah. I forgot that was my job.

Nels said...

I agree about the whole first bee sting deal. You led a charmed life in your little bubble. Wait until you discover poison ivy. Keep clear of trailing, perpendicular green leaves in case you ever go outside again.

The Hawg said...

Speaking of being 32 years old...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!

Laura said...

I get no sympathy.

The Hawg said...

If you are looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between sh-t and syphilis.

I love you, sis.