
Payton starts preschool tomorrow. I didn't think about it too much today, but as I was getting the kids ready for bed, I remembered that I still needed to get Payton's school supplies. So when Scott got home, I took off to the store, and being all alone in the car I started thinking about my baby going off to school. I worry about her making friends, behaving herself, being respectful and not throwing any temper tantrums. I worry about her liking the people in her class and liking her teacher. Of course, I also worry about the possibility of her having an accident (potty training woes). I'm keep telling myself that everything will be fine, but as a mom you're suppose to worry, right?
I think Payton is excited about school. She keeps asking about some toy fruit that she played with there: 'Mommy, is the fruit going to be there?' She's also asked if she'll get to ride on a school bus. She was pretty disappointed when I told her no. But tonight she didn't seem too nervous. She sang herself to sleep. Scott recorded her singing I've Been Working on the Railroad through the monitor.
2 comments:
school??? already??? I gasped when I read that. Isn't she still only a year old? (I know she's not)
I don't think we have to worry about her not making friends, she's gonna be so talkative everyone will love her. She'll probably eat up the learning stuff too!
Yeah, sis, they do grow up. Just remember, the kids are always better for someone else--for some reason, they aren't afraid to push our buttons.
Post a Comment