Today I had a debate with Payton over what an 'e' and a 'g' looked like. She insisted that the 'g' was and 'e' and the 'e' was a 'g'. I kept insisting back that an 'e' was an 'e' and a 'g' was indeed a 'g'. Finally I had to appeal to a higher power - a leap pad book with the letters 'e' and 'g' in it. Only after hearing the book say letter 'e' was an 'e' and 'g' was a 'g' did Payton gave in and agree with me.
And Ian was busy with the remote control car.
We are coming down from Oma and Opa's visit. The weather is pretty wintry. We have rain and the high is suppose to reach 63. Of course, this is just fall. I'm not used to this so it should be interesting when we actually reach Winter. The leaves are just starting to change colors. Payton has started to notice, but Ian could care less. It's a great day for a hot cup of coffee and a good book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment