Oma and Opa watched the kids this morning while Scott and I went for a little walk. They played with them for most of the morning and afternoon. And Opa even made Nasi for supper! I had so much free time today that I actually read the whole paper and decided to start a book! I didn't know what to do with myself - it was nice.
Opa and Scott played golf this afternoon at Tanglewood park and they brought back some pictures. It's a beautiful course. I was surprised to see the wildlife. The picture of Opa and Scott is very special, as well.
Here's a cute story from Payton - again sorry to those who find the subject repulsing. Payton pooped in her little potty (ya Payton!) So I dumped the poop into the potty and Payton exclaims, 'It floats!' and I said, "Yes, Payton, sometimes poop floats." Then she replies, 'TOTALLY!' ----- Totally?
No comments:
Post a Comment