Saturday, September 27, 2008

UG, SLUGS!


Battle slug commenced today after the rains stopped. I was out admiring how beautiful and verdant the garden looked. Then I looked under one of the leaves that seemed a bit too holey. You see, I had attacked the worms with something bought from Lowes that promised to kill all the worms, so I wondered what was still feeding off my beautiful cabbage and broccoli plants. The answer - slugs. Yep, I went after the slugs. Do I try to buy something to ward them off as well? The bugs in North Carolina are seriously trying my patience.
Before the rains stopped, the kids decided to have a little toilet paper fun.

2 comments:

The Hawg said...

Hey sis, just use salt on the slugs. Dries them up like no business, and you get to watch them squirm! (Evil laugh inserted here.)

Laura said...

That sound unusually cruel ;)