Sunday, September 7, 2008

Green Frog, Jumps, The Garden



We've been trying to get Payton potty trained for a while now (ha, ha). We use prizes as incentives. At first we used them for peeing in the potty, but now we only use them for pooping. (For those that don't have kids, I'm sorry. We use this terminology daily to coax our little three year old to not have accidents, and we have to be graphic when we talk about what we do in the potty.) Sometimes prizes are stuffed animals, little plastic animal figurines, a sheet of stickers, or whatever is on sale at Target. Well, Payton won a prize on Saturday - an inflatable baby frog pool. I inflated it right before her nap time. Of course, she didn't want to stop playing with it, so I told her she could have it in her room during nap/quiet time. She fell asleep in it. Today, it was warm, so we took it outside for some water fun.

This morning the kids thought it would be fun to practice their jumping.



My garden is looking pretty good. I have been really enjoying the arugula, until today when I found this white stuff on it. I'm not sure what it is. After talking to my Dad, we thought it might be a type of fungus, so I pulled it up. I think I still have time to plant some more before it gets too cold.

2 comments:

Nels said...

Arugula gets like that whenever hurricane season hits the east coast. You'll get used to it.

Nels said...

I am just kidding. Don't eat it.