We all scream for ICE CREAM!
We have an ice cream truck that comes around maybe once or twice a week, usually between 4:30 and 5pm. Well, today, with Oma and Opa here, I decided it would be a fun treat for us all to have ice cream from our neighborhood ice cream truck. I don't know if I've ever had ice cream from an ice cream truck before. I remember a couple of times when I was little wanting it, but I don't remember ever getting ice cream from the local ice cream truck. It was kinda fun.
We ate it out on the front steps to save me a mess to clean up inside. The kids split a double orange torpedo popscicle. The grandparents each had a Big Dipper and I got a banana and strawberry flavored Dora head with gumballs for eyes. Hey, I've never seen it before, so I thought I'd try it. I think Payton appreciated it more than me. She actually had several bites of mine.

2 comments:
That is the one thing that will say I wish I had kids for...to have a legitimate reason to chase the ice cream truck. What fun.
Post a Comment