Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chickens, Pigs and Ducks

'Why did the chicken cross the playground?' I heard Payton say to herself as she was cleaning up her room. Then she answered herself, 'To get to the other slide.' :)
She cracks me up.

Payton and I will be doing some activity together and she will narrate the proceedings like we're in a story book. We'll be coloring and she'll say, 'Mommy, I want to color this book.' and then under her breath she'll add, 'as she takes the book off the shelf.'

This afternoon, we tried to stay busy. We couldn't go outside because it rained ALL AFTERNOON! So Ian started launching a pig and a duck out of his car launcher.

And Payton was practicing her photography skills.



We made pizza and then took about an hour to clean up all the toys played with today.

1 comment:

Fanny van Poppel said...

From a photographer's perspective: let's call it.... ART :D