Ian does not like nurses. He hates being measured in any way, shape or form. The nurse and I struggled to get his weight, height and head measurements. So he is somewhere 33 lbs (75 percentile)and 33 inches (55 percentile) tall, we think.... I blamed the temper tantrum and crying show on his bad night we had last night. We were up with Ian 3 times and I gave him ibuprofen before he finally settled down - I figured his teeth might be coming in. The Dr. comes in and changes the whole atmosphere of the examination room. She's great with both kids. Ian lets the doctor look in his ears, nose, and mouth and let her listen to his heart. He was a champ...with the doctor. Everything was great except for an infection in his right ear - a ha! It's only been a month since his last one :( It's his third infection since we've moved to W-S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment