Friday, March 13, 2009

It's rainy and cold today, but a couple of days ago, it was warm enough for shorts and playing outside with the kids. Ian has been practicing with his new T-ball set. He won't let Daddy show him how to do it, but he still loves it.



I planted part of the garden. It's not the summer garden, yet. We have cool enough weather to have an early spring garden. I planted carrots, cauliflower, onions, and lettuce. Payton and Ian helped.


2 comments:

Nels said...

Uhmmm...wasn't it last week that you had the blizzard that incapacitated doctors and made children weep? Now you're planting gardens?

You are so coming up to visit me in Wisconsin in the middle of February next year. End of discussion. We're going ice fishing.

Laura said...

Kinda crazy, huh?

I'm thinking that ice fishing sounds like something we can send Scott to do while the kids and I have hot chocolate by a warm fire :)