Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vote!


After I dropped Payton off at Preschool, Ian and I voted! OK, Ian didn't vote, but he wanted to. Ian behaved very well while waiting in line with me for 45 minutes, but when we came to the actual voting area, he didn't want to sit in his stroller. He wanted to keep running around or be held. The early voting location that we went to had touch screens, so I had to hold him (far enough away, so he couldn't touch the screen) while I voted. But it's done, and Ian wore my 'I voted early' sticker proudly the rest of the day.

After voting, I met my friend Jill at Salem Lake where we attempted to run. It had warmed up by this time to about 40. Ian was still not in the mood to ride in the stroller. He screamed and tried to kick his way out of the stroller. After about half a mile of this, I picked him up and carried him. He fell in and out of sleep. Jill was a good sport about all of this. She pushed the jogging stroller, and we walked a total of about 4 miles. I have a feeling my back might be a little sore tomorrow. At least the scenery this morning was beautiful. Some of the leaves are past their peak, but it's still very pretty around here.

These pics are from several days ago. We don't have too many leaves in our backyard yet, but it's still fun to jump into what we do have.

No comments: